Everyone will wear a lanyard at some point in their life.
Whether it is for work or in education, lanyards are the go-to accessory for identification products.
Lanyards are used for:
- Hospital staff wear them to identify their position, hold their personal identification card and access control passes.
- Schools issue them to visitors to identify them and allow them access to areas available to them without interference from security.
- Venue / Theatre Staff and crew also wear lanyards to identify themselves to the audience.
In short, lanyards:
- provide a quick and easy way to check ID
- prevents access to unauthorised areas
- stops passes from getting lost
Next week is Student Volunteering Week. Why not order lanyards for your student volunteers?
Both plain colour lanyards or pre-printed visitor lanyards are available for same day dispatch if ordered online before 3pm. Pre-printed visitor lanyards are red with white print and come in 15mm only.
Need pass holders or passes to go with your lanyards?
Plain badge holders can be found on our website and will be dispatched on the same day as purchased if ordered before 3pm. However, custom passes are made to order and can therefore, take up to 5 working days to print. Please email the office for more information, quotes and artwork proofs.