Whilst UK events in 2021 are still facing uncertainty, due to COVID-19, the roll out of the vaccines in the UK could see hospitality, events and sports return; although perhaps with restrictions.
Concert tickets are being sold and venues are prepping for big names to return to perform as early as April this year; as our nation craves to once again experience live music and entertainment.
We anticipate that outdoor events will be most popular once the weather improves and security and safety measures will no doubt be paramount in reopening.
So what’s on so far? Here are just a few festivals and events with dates confirmed:
Brixton Disco Festival
When? May 1, 2021
The Great Escape
When? May 12-15, 2021
When? June 4-6, 2021
The Cambridge Club
When? June 11-13, 2021
Isle of Wight
When? June 17-20, 2021
Hampton Court Palace Festival
When? Various dates, June 2021
BST Hyde Park
When? Various dates, July 2021
When? July 2-4, 2021
Kew The Music
When? July 6-11, 2021
When? July 9-11, 2021
When? July 22-25, 2021
When? July 24, 2021
When? July 29-August 1, 2021
When? August 26-29, 2021
Reading and Leeds
When? August 27-29
At PAC Wristbands we hope that all festivals, concerts and outdoors events that have survived 2020 are able to make their much anticipated return this year and have begun preparing to supply wristbands and lanyards to assist with entrance and security.
- Colour coded tyvek and vinyl wristbands to separate access to certain venue areas for groups of spectators, controlling numbers and improving social distancing
- Social distancing silicone wristbands – with reminders to social distance printed on them
- Numbered tyvek wristbands – to easily control the number of spectators accessing an event venue as any time
- Vinyl wristbands for repeated entry to venues for production crews and staff
- Lanyards for venue workers and security staff
- Fabric wristbands for festival style crowd control
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to order wristbands and lanyards for your event, concert or festival.