The demand for summer wristbands is back.
Whether you’re a rep or a holiday goer looking for wristbands for the summer, Pac Wristbands can help you design and order your desired wristband with 2 easy techniques.
- Visit our website and select Design Online Now!
- Select Custom Fabric Wristbands with the clip of your choice
- Choose the base colour of your wristband
- Add text, images and graphics
- Choose your quantity and add to cart
- View your cart, add your coupon and click Checkout Securely Now
- Fill out the Form
- Complete Payment and Place Order
- Receive a confirmation email with your invoice and a digital proof of your wristband
- Your Wristbands will be sent to you by courier in 2-3 weeks
- Contact our office by phone on 01379 872781 or email email@example.com
- Receive a Quote and a digital artwork proof of your wristband
- Confirm your quote and artwork and receive a Pro-Forma Invoice
- Pay by phone or by Bacs
- Receive a confirmation email with your expected delivery date (2-3 weeks from order date)
- Receive a confirmation email when your wristbands have been dispatched
- Receive your wristband order by courier
- Receive a full VAT receipt of your order
Both techniques are easy and hassle-free. With online purchases, your order cuts out the middleman and goes straight into production*. By ordering through our office, you will receive a digital proof created by our experienced graphics team and have the option to design dye-sublimated fabric wristbands with gradients.
Predicted Top 6 Clubbing Destinations 2018:
Kicking off with the Greek islands, Malia is the place to be for its nightlife. Rivalling traditional club spots, Ibiza and Magaluf, Malia’s nightclub scene is going to be busy again this year as it continues to be the desired destination for DJs and events. Fun fact: it was the setting for The Inbetweeners Movie.
Another Greek island in the top destinations list for this summer and one of the most popular of the Ionian Islands, Zante (also known as Zakynthos) is full of welcoming locals and restaurants, and is one of the places to go this summer. Known for its triangular shape, the south-east part of the island with its beautiful beaches, water-sports, bars and nightclubs is where the party’s at.
Home of the Clubbing centre, this Mediterranean town on the southeast coast of Cyprus has a lot to offer. Home to WaterWorld Themed Waterpark, visitors can enjoy the biggest themed waterpark in Europe. Go at the end of September and you’ll see the Ayia Napa Festival on the last weekend of the month.
The home of nightlife, Ibiza is still one of the most popular clubbing holiday destinations. Still coaxing world DJs, this little island can host a party of celebrities, and if you plan to travel in July, you may see Stormzy.
With a beautiful sandy beach and plenty of bars and clubs, Benidorm is known as the party capital on the Costa Blanca and one of the top places for hen and stag parties. Cheaper than most places, Benidorm still attracts major DJs.
We’ve all heard of it. Known for its hard-partying and lively nights, Magaluf has featured in a number of youth holiday recounts and hen and stag don’ts. However, it is at the end of our list as rules have been in practice since 2015 to ‘clean up’ its partying image. In response, partying holidays are travelling to other resorts – mainly, those above.
*Online orders may be delayed if there is a query on your artwork. In such cases, contact via email or phone will be made to confirm artwork before your order goes into production. If contact from Pac is not responded to, this could delay your order.