A 2021 update so far…
Here at PAC Wristbands, like all event industry suppliers, organizers and venues, we await the PM’s road map next week with trepidation. Whilst noone wants to open up to the detriment of safety, news is looking more positive so we’re all hoping to at least be in a position to plan!
The rumoured blueprint suggests if a staged return for schools starts in March, all students could be back in mid-April, with non-essential shops to reopen at the same time.
Then, in late April, hospitality venues, hotels, leisure facilities and some sporting venues will open their doors. Entertainment venues and more sporting facilities would follow in early May.
Dare we hope that it could be safe for events to return for Summer 2021?
After some fairly bleak assumptions recently that another summer of festivals, concerts and sports events may be lost to us, it could be that some may be able to return whilst operating under new guidelines.
- Quick testing has been mentioned in conjunction with aims to get bars, pubs and clubs open again.
- Smaller crowds may be required to ensure social distancing
- Temperature checks and compulsory masks may be necessary
Here at Pac Wristbands, we are already supplying wristbands, lanyards and masks to events planning to push ahead. Many of our products are being adapted to allow even better crowd monitoring, number control and safety measures.
- Tyvek wristbands with QR code, giving each individual a personal ID and access
- Vinyl wristbands printed with sequential numbers
- Fabric and Silicone with RFID to give monitoring capabilities within a venue
- Colour coded Tyvek and Vinyl wristbands to allow access on specific days and to various venue zones
- COVID quick test wristbands to confirm the wearer has tested negative prior to entry
- Temperature checked wristbands to confirm the wearer has been screened at an entry point
After nearly a year without events, pubs, bars, hospitality and arena sports, we remain hopeful that this £16 billion industry can still thrive in these new times.
If we can help with your venues ID solutions and crowd management, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
#summer2021 #wemakeevents #festivals #eventprofs #hospitality