Festival season is well and truly underway.
Isle of Wight, Download & Buckle & Boots have come and gone. Glastonbury’s the next one. (This weekend, people!) So, to keep the festival vibes going long after the event has finished, our topic today is to help you create your own festival wristbands.
Festival Themed Wristbands for Personal Celebrations
A lot of personal wristband orders are for birthday events, hen & stag parties & weddings. Themes tend to range depending on the venue, the event and the audience. A recurring theme during the summer months however, is ‘Festival Wristbands’.
How to Create Your Wristbands
You can create your own wristbands using our online designer tool. If you’re ordering for a company and have your own graphics designer, please use the templates provided on our website for print sizes.
Using the Online Designer
Designing your wristband only has just got simple. Follow the steps below and you’ll have your wristbands done in no time.
- Go to our fabric wristbands page here and select the closure you’d like.
- A box will appear. Middle option, Custom Wristband Designer. Click on START DESIGNING NOW
- Choose a base colour for your wristband and close the pop up box.
- Add Text.
- Click on your text to change colour and font. Use the grey toolbar to style your text.
- Add image. Use this to add your logo or any other graphic not in our ADD GRAPHICS selection. Make sure to you use high-res images or vectors to achieve the best results.
- Once done, click on the floppy disk on the left to ensure your design is stored. (Just in case you need to make any last minute changes!)
- Scroll down and type in your quantity.
- Click on ADD TO CART and fin!
Uploading Your Own Artwork
Now, if you’re lucky enough to have a designer in the family or you’re ordering through a company with your own graphics department, you can upload your own artwork using the UPLOADED TEMPLATE ARTWORK option. Please note, this is for complete artwork (the whole thing on a wristband template please – not just your logo.)
Ordering Through the Sales Office
Not a fan of technology and ordering off websites? Prefer to chat with an actual person? Then why not?
You can call our office on 01379 872718 to talk through your order with an administrator. If you’re not sure what you want and have several ideas that require visual viewing, either email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us using our webform.
Artwork can be received in the following formats:
Vectors (preferred) – ai, eps, editable pdf
Images – tiff, high-res jpeg, png
File Sizes: No smaller than 50KB and no larger than 6MB
Vectors – all text must be outlined
Images – original font files must be attached
All artwork must be sent as an attachment and not embedded in an email.