In the words of Kristen Wiig in Bridesmaids, ‘Get ready to PAR-TY!’
The great fact about hen parties is none of them are the same. From plunging on your wellies and trudging through mud at a festival hen weekend, to lapping up the sun on a girl’s trip to Spain, hen parties are unique to the bride-to-be and her tastes.
Hen Party Wristbands are designed by you to suit your bride-to-be and her ladies as they celebrate her journey into marriage. From traditional festival fabric wristbands to the classy lurex glitter fabric bands, we have a variety of colours and wristbands to fit the purpose of your hen party.
- Fun and comfortable cloth wristbands
- Suitable for several days / nights / weekends
- Adjustable depending on clip
- Woven bands contain up to 8 colours
- Woven bands can feature lurex yarn (glitter)
- Dye-Sublimated wristbands can feature gradient colours
- Dye-Sublimated wristbands do not have a colour limit
- Access controlled printed wristband
- Arrange a bar-tab with the venue and use your wristbands as reference when ordering drinks
- Available in tabbed vinyl bands for free drinks control
Are you, a family member or a friend getting married and planning a hen party?
Customise your bridal wristbands here. With our online designer, you can create your wristband in a quick and easy way.
Having trouble with our online designer? Would you rather order dye-sublimated wristbands? Whatever doubts / questions you have, click on our webchat option and one of our operators will be happy to assist.
Can’t see a digital proof of your wristband?
Ask our webchat operator for help and they can provide you with a digital proof of your design (created to your requirements by our graphics team).
Not currently available on our website, our hen party stock lanyards are a pink and gold design and can be ordered through our office. You can of course design your lanyard online to match your custom wristband. Pass holders can also be purchased online, but for passes, please contact the office for a quote.
Wedding Statistics UK 2017:
Did you know?
- The average wedding costs £15,000
- Rustic / Woodland is the most popular theme
- White, ivory and champagne are still the most popular colour schemes
- 35% couples announced their engagement via social media within 24hrs of the event
- 47% of weddings have a live band / musician
- 56% of brides make their wedding invitations, table planners and ‘thank you’ cards
- 62% of brides make their own wedding favour
Statistics, such as the above, clearly show the direction weddings are going in and it seems a contemporary wedding is the way forward. More information on wedding wristbands and events will be uploaded to our blog in the future, but for now, here is a list of our previous wedding posts: